Skip To Main Content

Student Records

Parents, students and employers should start here for prompt processing of student transcript requests.

student records


Student Transcripts

To request student transcripts, fill out a Transcript Request form authorizing PUSD to release your records. Requests are processed within five business days.

For information on High School Graduation Verification and Official Transcript Requests, please click here.

You must present a picture identification with your name and signature to obtain records. There is a fee of $5 in cash or money order per set (1 official sealed transcript and 1 official for your records).

At this time, online requests cannot be processed.

For more information, call the PUSD Welcome Center at 626.396.3600 ext. 88345

Employers seeking verification of graduation/attendance must call the Welcome Center at 626.396.3600 ext. 88345, weekdays between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. PST